Diving First Aid for Occupational Divers.
By the end of this course, the delegates will be able to:-
Understanding the basic Diving Physics and Physiology
• Human Bodily System Interactions in Diving
• Management of Underwater Diving Injuries
• Manage topside Emergency Life-threatening Conditions
• Manage topside Non-life-threatening Conditions
• Dealing with Conscious and Unconscious Divers
• Deeper understanding of Pressure-Related Illnesses
• Diving-Related Medical/Dental Conditions
• Marine Life-Inflicted Injuries and first aid management
Participants will learn how to manage Diving related injuries using Patient Assessment Modules
Conduct Divers Neurological Assessments on conscious and unconscious divers.
To be proficient in Emergency Oxygen Providing and integrating it to Basic Life Support.
Participants will be able to acquire the following Skills sets
• Deploying Emergency Diving First Aid Medical Equipment
• Emergency Oxygen Providing (EO2P)
• Performing Quality Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (QCPR)
• Using Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
• Providing effective First Aid for Diving related Injuries
Theory will be conducted via E-Learning and 1 day classroom practical.
Any professional, occupational divers and Diving supervisor
Must be proficient in English as the course is in English.
Diving First Aid Certification (Valid for two years)
Please note all courses are provisional until formal confirmation and course joining details are sent.
For more information on upcoming schedule, please contact us.